Jan 28, 2011

Please Donate $1, Today Only

Mark Wilson, who is an editor by day, an an amazing philanthropist by night, launched Philanthroper. Their goal is to offer a daily charity deal through their site with a donation amount of just $1 per person for 24 hours.

And today, Jan.28 only...for 24 hours, Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative is the featured charity.

DONATE HERE: Philanthroper.com - a new venture that encourages big change with pocket change.



Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative Every stitch in a quilt is important. One stitch, another stitch...and soon you have a beautiful quilt. Thanks to all the Bloggers and AAQI Volunteers who put the word out about the AAQI's feature charity on Philanthroper.com! This is totally a team effort done with love. Donations so far: $132 Thanks!

with-heart-and-hands.blogspot.com
A Quilting Journey Through the Heart and Soul of a Quilter. I am a creative and seeking spirit,who loves to think, to dream, to share and to do. Along the journey of seeking, thinking, dreaming, sharing and doing...I have learned to quilt!



As Ami Simms says, all she's asking is $1 from everyone reading this. Tell two friends.Put it on Facebook and Twitter.

Visit philanthroper.com!
Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative
Liberated Quilting Challenge

Get the latest news about the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative on the AAQI BLOG!
For more frequent news follow the AAQI on FaceBook and Twitter.

UPDATE:
Thanks to those who donated. We earned $152, yesterday!
I hope you were one of them and that you did better than I did! I couldn't get my button to connect, even though I tried and tried and then I lost my info page as I typed it all in. I hope I made a donation...me and machines and things that go bump in my night!

Michele Bilyeu quilts for AAQI..the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative. Won't you please join us? :) 

No comments: