Sep 28, 2007

Using Multiple Joann Fabric Coupons:UPDATED!


Posted by Picasa
This is a photo above. It is not a coupon.

You must click on link below and print it off to get printable coupons!

Click on icon below to get Joann Fabric's latest and most current free printable coupon

Joann Fabrics Printable Coupon

You might also like:
Click here: Jo-Ann Share a COUPON offer for friends and family. Become a Preferred Customer and Receive your own printable coupons
Become one of my 'followers' by signing in on the sidebar...it's free and you don't even need a blog! Get in on the latest frugal finds, free pattern links and more!

6 comments:

Kim West said...

Not having a joanns here on the island, I don't have the luxery of doing that - and have not seen any online only coupons of late - but would love to see any that have "free shipping" or 40%off an item.

Shelina said...

Our joanns doesn't have coupons in their instore ad. But I do get them in the mail, emailed to me, and in the newspaper. I thought the ones you got online would have the same ups code as the email so I haven't looked for that. Some clerks will let me use more than one - I use one at the cutting counter and one at the sales register, so there is no worry, but I hadn't thought that the clerk would let me use more than one.

Lindah said...

Oh, I think you are about due for some quilting to soothe the soul. Enjoy!
Thanks for the coupon tips. Didn't know about the Michaels/Joann connection.

His Office, My Studio said...

I love JoAnn's coupons and use them all the time. I also get them in the newspaper, emailed to me and in the mail. I always ask to use more than one and some times they say Yes. I buy all my muslin for dyeing fabric with 50% off coupon. Last year I got 10 bolts and I only have 1 left.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! This is so awesome to know! I mean YAHOO! and YAHOO! again!

Anonymous said...

I recently learned that Michael's will take competitor coupons, even the printed ones from Hobby Lobby! Woohoo!